|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||January 13, 2020|
Looking for a Receptionist to fill the position in Abu Dhabi. Candidates who meets job requirements can send resume.
Industry: Technical Services
- Greet, assist and direct candidates/new hires/visitors and the general public to the appropriate staff member.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, fax & email and other queries.
- Maintain the security sign-in book and a general filing system of correspondence, contacts and deliveries.
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail and courier services.
- Issuing of ID and access badges for new hires/vendors/visitors and maintaining record of same.
- Assist in the preparation of the reception interview rooms.
- Assist the Office Service Coordinator in managing the repair and maintenance of office equipment and in the ordering of office supplies.
- Support the facilities team.
- Maintain the reception area in good order.
- Responsible for all other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Experience in reception, concierge or related field.
- Must have experience in running a front desk.
- Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems.
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Excellent organisational and communication skill (both written and oral).
- Be customer focused.