|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||March 25, 2020|
We needed experienced candidate for the post of a Receptionist in Dubai. Candidate who are interested can apply.
- Screening phone calls and directing callers to the appropriate party.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Greet and assist visitors
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking meeting rooms and preventing conflicts.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Anticipate the needs of others to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Coordinating events.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- High school Diploma.
- Two years of experience as a receptionist.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Driven to perform.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to organize, prioritize, and delegate tasks to efficiently move projects forward.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Attention to details.
- Good time management skills and punctual.