|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 8, 2019|
We are hiring candidates for the post of Receptionist in Dubai. Interested candidates can send resume.
- Answer and address incoming phone calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Sort incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution.
- Receive and handle client complaints and comments.
- Schedule and follow up on appointments.
- Meet and greet visitors in a professional manner and direct them to their meeting or appointment.
- Answer correspondence, complete various forms related to assigned tasks and prepare other documents as needed.
- Maintain an electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Coordinate driver bookings as instructed by his/her senior manager.
- Coordinate business travel arrangements for employees and clients including flights and hotel booking as well as expense management, all in line with the firm's travel and expense policies.
- Candidate with Bachelor's degree in any discipline prefers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good organisational skills.
- Can multitask and prioritize assignments and requests.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess excellent Customer Service Skills.