|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
Looking for HR Executive to fill the post in Dubai.
- Assists in administering the Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Responsible in providing administrative support to the HR department to established corporate standards and ensures that the company policies and procedures are followed and implemented.
- To provide operational HR support on a day to day basis.
- Update timely recordings of contract renewals, salary increases, etc, on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
- Ensures all correspondence addressed to human resources are responded to/acted on within established timeframes.
- Preparing certificates such and experience letters, NOC's, acknowledgement letters etc.
- Assisting medical and life insurance related issues, vacation entitlement, attendance, sick leaves, daily task, etc.
- Coordinating in the process of group and individual insurance, providing the database of employees.
- Candidate should have degree or diploma related to HR.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Good command in English.
- Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Attention to detail required.