|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2019|
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY JOBS
Looking for Project Coordinator for the position in Abu Dhabi.
Industry: Financial Services
- Process Management and Improvement – Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Team building – promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team.
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Business, Master`s is a plus.
- Previous experience in the same role.
- Excellent Communication skills, fluent in English.
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.