|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 29, 2020|
We requires eligible candidate for the post of a Secretary in Dubai. Interested candidate can apply.
- Maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Responding to emails.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing/incoming correspondence (email, letters, packages etc.).
- Prepare invoices/financial statements and aid in bookkeeping.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Two to three years of experience in supporting a senior management team
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Have an excellent command of English.
- Able to work under a pressurized work environment.
- Has a depth understanding in Microsoft Office and Adobe applications.