|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
We are hiring candidates for the post of Secretary in Dubai. Applicants who are interested can apply.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
- Make travel arrangements including air, hotel and car, for management team as requested.
- Prepare MIS reports as requested by management.
- Serve as the liaison to clients via verbal and email correspondence as directed.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Solid skills in management report and presentation preparation.
- Excellent competency in MS Office applications- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS projects etc.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- High integrity in maintaining strict confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and matter.