|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 9, 2019|
We needed Technical service Manager to fill the position in Dubai. Candidates who are interested can send resume.
- Supervise technical service projects to ensure that accurate test data and appropriate reports are available on existing and new technologies on a timely basis.
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate technical database on all Target Market Industry products and the competitors’ products that supports the needs of the sales personnel.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of all test programs.
- Manage the investigation of product non-conformance, propose corrective actions and implement changes to prevent reoccurrence.
- Act as resource to the sales personnel of the Target Market Industry sales organization for training sessions.
- Act as technical resource to the sales personnel of the Target Market Industry sales organization in providing technical data and information for their customers.
- Provide technical training to the sales personnel as required.
- Act as equipment coordinator to ensure all new installations meet corporate guidelines and customer requirements.
- Maintain safe and orderly work area.
- Ensure content of the Target Market Industry sales organization’s technical data sheets are accurate and up to date.
- University degree (Engineer) with three years’ experience or equivalent experience.
- High technical understanding.
- Appropriate training or equivalent experience in bonding and sealing technologies.
- Training and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent English in oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, additional language is beneficial.