|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||March 23, 2020|
Looking for a Warehouse Associate to fill the position in Abu Dhabi. Applicants who are interested can send resume.
- Responsible for following safe workplace policies.
- Coordinate with Inventory Manager the storage, and rotation of product in an efficient, organized and safe fashion.
- Conduct accurate count of physical inventory as determined by Inventory Manager.
- Ensure that all product is labeled and racked accurately. Rotate and remove product as directed.
- Assist in monthly distribution preparation, tracking and reconciliation.
- Assist in inventory reconciliation. Assist in various duties pertaining to maintaining accurate inventory.
- Assist in the distribution process to meet customer needs.
- Maintain daily cleaning schedule including the inside and outside of warehouse.
- High school diploma.
- Skilled in the operation of standard warehouse equipment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with attention to detail, handle interruptions, maintain focus on tasks and produce accurate work.
- Proficient in basic math.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.