|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 10, 2020|
Looking for a Warehouse Associate to fill the position in Abu Dhabi. Interested candidates can apply.
- Assist with shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise and preparing materials for shipment.
- Pick, assemble and prepare customer orders for shipping.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate procedure.
- Open crates and other containers.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage area to other designated areas.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks or shelves according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, color, lot or product code.
- Organize warehouse and work area, keeping it orderly at all times.
- Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate methods.
- Put returned materials back to stock.
- Assist in facilities maintenance duties as needed such as outdoor cleaning.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous warehouse associate/inventory control experience.
- Ability to lift or move on a regular basis 50 LBS, on an occasional basis, up to 75 pounds.
- Superior customer service skills
- Familiarity and ability to use Microsoft Office, Outlook and Warehouse House Management System.