|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 8, 2019|
We needed suitable candidates for the post of Warehouse Associate in Abu Dhabi.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- High school Diploma.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.