|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||March 25, 2020|
We are hiring a Warehouse Supervisor to fill the position in Dubai. Applicants who are interested can send resume.
- Monitoring the Overall functions of the warehouse, including receipt, inventory, material handling and safety of goods coming through and going out of the warehouse.
- Managing Staffing, development, and performance management of warehouse workers.
- Creating tracking system to ensure the orders arrive and are dispatched on time and to proper destinations.
- Responsible for warehouse security and accountability.
- Co ordinate racking and storing the products, which are recd from the production and vendors.
- Ensures that the inventory is at an appropriate level and meets both internal and external requirements.
- Communicating warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements.
- Provides guidance on inventory management for a specific product group or locations.
- Ensuring Compliance with all Health and safety regulations.
- Applies Systems and process to identify and coordinate inventory requirements, resolve conflict that arrive.
- Using ERP Systems to Monitor Stock Control.
- Leading, motivating, training and developing staff.
- Responsible for the disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Updating Maintaining computerized and paper based administrative records.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree holder.
- Candidate with two to four years experience as warehouse supervisor.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact and participate in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-driven environment.