Electrical Engineer. with 2 years’ experience in ADDC & AADC regulation, MEP Works, LV & ELV design, 8 years’ experience in AutoCAD Drafting Five years’ experience in designing Firefighting and Fire alarm systems, three years’ experience in designing control and protection panels and one year experience in substations maintenance
|Last Resume Update||December 20, 2020|
|Address||Al Ayn, United Arab Emirates|
- Prepare Load schedules.
- Review The Design and make the required changes according to the site conditions and Cost saving requirement.
- Design and Prepare Shop drawing, as built drawing for :
1- Lighting system.
2- Power system.
3- Fire alarm system.
4- Emergency Light.
5- Access control system.
6- Public address system.
7- Earthing system.
8- Lightning protection system.
- Prepare Builders & Coordination drawings for MEP services.
- Coordination with the site team.
- Taking Quantities for all electrical material & equipment.
- Regularly site visit to check the activities on site and prepare suggestions through drawings and schedules solving any problem and send it to the project manager.
- Coordination with the civil and architectural teams
- Follow up and update the drawings, schedules according to the consultant comments, Beside following update at site with the site team
- Ensured soundness of estimates for Fire fighting and fire alarm projects including:-
1/Wet and dry riser.
3/CO2 fire extinguishing system.
4/Fire sprinklers system.
2- Fire alarm system.
- Calculated project costs
- Prepared reports and submit to concerned authorities within prescribed time
- Submersible pump and motor specification
- All control and protection devices
- Cable size
- Pipe size
- Designing, Testing control and protection panels.
- Supervising the installation of the submersible pumps and installing the control and protection panels on site.
- Check control and protection panels faults and fix.
- Supervising the induction motors winding process.