A highly motivated personality, having seven (7) years of experience in hospitality and administrative work. Possess high
standards of sincerity and passion in doing quality work with an excellent output and outstanding performance in all
undertakings. Well confident and eager to strive towards the goals with the ability to manage work efficiently.
|Last Resume Update||August 30, 2020|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Special Education Needs Assistant
• Work with the class teacher and other school staff in providing the inclusion of people of determination student
with other students.
• Apply school policies on Child protection, Health and Safety behavior, teaching and learning, and Equal
• Monitor pupil’s response to learning activities and where appropriate, modify or adapt the activities as agreed
with the teacher to achieve the intended learning outcomes.
• Assist the student to maintain the tools and means necessary for the education of students with disabilities such
as audio-visual equipment and various means and techniques.
• Working towards developing the pupil’s independence in learning and personal care needs.
• Support the pupil at lunch and break times as necessary and encourage safe, interactive play.
• Supporting the pupil in developing social skills in both in and out of the classroom, using initiative to develop and
implement actions that will promote the integration of the pupil with his peers.
• Accompany teaching staff and pupils, as appropriate, on visits, trips and out of school activities, and take
responsibility for an individual/group under the supervision of a teacher
• Undertake tasks as mutually agreed with the SENDco, Class Teacher, when necessary.
• Monitor the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
• Collect and distribute couriers or parcels among employees.
• Collect and transfer important documents to top management.
• Collect and transfer patient’s laboratory samples to Burjeel Hospital
• Prepare and serve drinks for the patients, guests and administrative staff.
• Provide assistance to the reception and other administrative staff in wide range of office duties.
• Answer and screen calls of patients regarding their inquiries.
• Provide information to patients and directing them to their respective destination.
Office Assistant cum Storekeeper
• Encoding daily attendance record.
• Preparing employees monthly salary and send through WPS.
• Handling inventory and ordering of stocks; ensuring maximum utilization of inventories to avoid losses.
• Receiving and reporting damages or discrepancies of supplies.
• Preparing check payment for suppliers.
• Summarizing a monthly report of all suppliers.
• Filing documents and maintaining backups of data entered
Special Education Needs and Disabilities Level 1